ISW Trading Pty Ltd (herein acting as and for COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM) provides a limited 2 year warranty with a 50,000km restriction, whichever is first occurrence during the warranty period.
Warranty period means the period from the date of supply by the distributor(s) to the purchaser and continues for 2 years or 50,000kms, whichever is arrived first.
The Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
The Warranty is limited to the delivery of new COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM product(s) as exact matches or if no longer unavailable, improved models of warrantied parts.
All claims are first handled by the COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM distributor and then if applicable honoured by COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM.
1. Consumers with warranty concerns should contact or return the product(s) to their original place of purchase.
2. The reseller/installer thereafter should contact ISW Trading Pty Ltd (COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM distributor) directly providing all relevant information such as:
- Consumer’s name and address.
- Fitting or sales dates.
- Product(s) part number.
- Vehicle identification data.
- Proof of purchase documents,
- Description of the defect.
Warranty Claims must be received by ISW Trading Pty Ltd within the warranty period.
- Regular wear-out.
- COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM products which have been modified or damaged by incorrect mounting, fitting or incorrect use of the vehicle, contrary to the vehicles manufacturers’ specifications or COZZATM's and COZZA 4X4TM’s.
- COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM products damaged by mounting or fitting to on another vehicle than indicated in the COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM instruction documentation, catalogue or subsequent amendments.
- Shock absorbers with damaged piston rod or damaged oil seal due to holding the piston rod with a wrench or pliers instead of the correct tool.
- Premature wear-out caused by re-use of damaged mounting parts such as: rubber dirt shields, damaged bump stops, etc.
- Damages caused by an accident.
- COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM products damaged while used in rally or racing sports.
- Ride-Levelers with air sleeve abrasion caused by incorrect mounting.
- Reconditioned or recycled COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM products.
- Defects caused by lack of maintenance or maintenance wrongly executed on the vehicle.
The Warranty applies in addition to the guarantees, rights and remedies conferred by the Australian Consumer Law and other applicable Commonwealth, State and Territory legislation. The Warranty Terms and Conditions do not exclude, affect or limit those guarantees, rights or remedies, except to the extent that their application may lawfully be excluded or limited.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM products are developed and manufactured according to original driveline, suspension, steering specifications from vehicle manufacturers.
COZZATM and COZZA 4X4TM indicates in its catalogue (and/or via information appearing on a reseller website) the originally lowered models on which its products fit.